Wansanje Travel and Tourism Institute (WTTI) is the private institution set up to provide Travel and Tourism Training programs to the people of Zambia and international students. The institute has come to bridge up the gap that has always been there in the tourism and Hospitality industry.
LEGAL STATUS OF WTTI
Wansanje Travel and Tourism Institute(WTTI) is registered under the registration of BUSINESS NAME Act CAP. 389 of the laws of Zambia registration NO: 151481 in the index of registration.
Our institute is accredited to the following:
- Institute of Commercial Management (ICM UK)
RECOGNITION: Ministry of higher education
VISION : To be among the leading proving providers of the highest tourism institute in Zambia with quality and excellent training facilities by 2020
GOALS: The college aims at attaining a culture of excellence through integration with stake holders who includes the community, government and the professionals.
These include: lifelong learning
- Personal development and retention of staff
- Regard for freedom from discrimination
- Student affairs as prerequisite to community
Reputable and academic excellence GOALS
- To be the leading travel and tourism training institute by 2020
- To provide the best and marketable tourism programs in the region
- To be the Centre of academic Excellency in tourism/hospitality consultancy
- To be IATA accredited by 2018 September
- To offer the highest standard of education in the areas of tourism and hospitality industry.
- To maximize profits through satisfying the need and wants of customers and students more effectively than competitors
- To use the economic benefits of tourism to further the educational and conservation work to the organization
- To meet all the needs of those supporting industry in the community
These will look at the issues how the college will run the business, the way of life on how the staff members will interact with the stakeholders in the market place, customer pursuit of excellence in service, diligence to duty, integrity and innovation.
- To improve the quality of training and service in tourism industry both educationally and travel sector
- To increase profit
- To increase the visitors number by promoting and marketing of tourism
- To achieve competitive advantages over specific competitor
- To find the employment for all students who are done with their course up to Advanced Diploma.